Massage services are offered in your home or
work space within San Francisco city limits, or at our location in the Mission
District of San Francisco.
Appropriate for any dog at nearly any stage of life a Maintenance Massage can be a valuable part of keeping your pet healthy and active. Among a host of other benefits Maintenance Massage may help:
◦ Maintain a healthy activity level
◦ Relieve discomfort due to rigorous play
◦ Prevent potential injury
◦ Maintain balance and fluidity of movement
◦ Increase immune system activity, warding off some illnesses
◦ Provide early detection of potential health problems
Is your pet an athlete or weekend warrior? Are they competing in or learning Agility, Obedience, Freestyle, or just a dedicated fetcher and I-gotta-get-the-ball fiend?
For the professional, novice, or amateur athlete a Performance Massage could:
◦ Reduce risk of potential injury
◦ Reduce recovery time in case of injury
◦ Extend career longevity and mobility levels
◦ Reduce recovery time between events or play times
◦ Increase performance levels, focus & ability
Post Surgical & Injury Massage*
If your pet has experienced a physical trauma such as an
injury, illness, or surgery, consider a this type of massage. It could
help them feel better and recover more quickly. This type of massage can have
many healing effects including:
◦ Reduced pain and inflammation
◦ Increased comfort and calmness during the healing process
◦ More rapid healing response resulting in reduced recovery time
◦ Help in restoring normal function
◦ Reduction in need for medication
*It's recommended, and in some cases required, that the treating veterinarian be consulted
An initial massage session is $90.00 and includes a medical history review, conformation and gait analysis, projected outcome consult, and hands on session. Follow-up visits are $75.00 and include all of the above with a review of changes since the last session.
Please note that massage is not a substitution for veterinarian care, and I will not diagnose, treat, prescribe or provide any service outside my scope of training, certification, and expertise.